Welcome to Gameday Central, your all-in-one information page for home contests at Lawrence Technological University.
GAMEDAY LINKS: LTSN LIVE ON YOUTUBE | LTSN LIVE ON FACEBOOK | WHAC HOME PAGE
SINGLE-GAME TICKETS FOR HOME EVENTS
General Admission: $5 (excluding Football) | Seniors: $2 | LTU Students: FREE W/ID
To see season ticket packages, click here.
WHAC postseason contests cost $7 // Season Passes are NOT VALID
For season tickets, visit LTUAthetics online ticketing office here. Tickets are $12 each. Children 10 and under have free admission. LTU Students with valid student IDs will be admitted for free.
Seating is general admission within section. Season tickets holders have a reserved section at midfield. The student section - known as the Pointe - is located behind the south endzone on the 10 mile side of the complex.
There is no re-entry into the LTU Athletic Field.
Any specific questions regarding tickets should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAILGATING IS ONLY ALLOWED ON FOOTBALL SATURDAY'S
Lawrence Technological University permits tailgating in an authorized location prior to home football games. Tailgating is defined as parking a motorized vehicle and consuming food and beverages, which may include alcoholic beverages, outside the sports event area.
To reserve a tailgate spot, follow the link here. Parking spaces for tailgate lots are $10 per space.
Any questions regarding tailgating, please contact Jamie Vassel at email@example.com
Parking Lots A and G are designated lots for tailgating. The safety of our students and visitors is of the utmost importance to the University; therefore the following guidelines are established for tailgating.
- Tailgating must occur only in Parking Lots A and G, which will be clearly marked by signs.
2. Tailgating cannot start before four hours prior to the beginning of any home football game and must end no later than the scheduled kick-off.
3. Alcoholic beverages are limited to single-serving, non-glass containers. No common sources (e.g., kegs, beer balls or other large quantity containers) are permitted.
4. Serving alcohol to or consumption of alcohol by minors (those under 21 years of age) is a violation of state law and Lawrence Technological University’s Code of Conduct. Michigan law states that underage drinking is illegal everywhere—on public or private property, indoors or out—including tailgating.
5. Individuals consuming alcohol may be asked to provide legal identification and proof of age to a campus safety officer, student affairs staff or local law enforcement officer.
6. Carrying an open container of alcohol on public streets or sidewalks is illegal, regardless of age. When guests leave the designated tailgate area, they must leave alcoholic beverages in the designated tailgate area.
7. Playing of games that involve consumption of alcohol or use of alcohol-related paraphernalia are prohibited, including but not limited to beer pong, flip cup, shot gunning, etc.
8. No alcoholic beverages may be taken into any athletic facility or into the sports event area.
9. Rules regarding tailgating will be posted on the Lawrence Technological University’s web site and a flyer stating those rules will be distributed to guests who enter the designated tailgating area.
10. Grilling is permitted. Please follow these guidelines:
a. Propane containers must be secured to the grill or in a crate
b. Coals must be fully extinguished and cold, then placed into the appropriate aluminum cans or a clean noncombustible container for disposal
c. Fire pits and smokers are prohibited
Parking for the LTU Athletic Field is free is designated lots. Lots designated for parking are C and D off of the Northwestern Highway entrance of campus. Lot H is reserved for overflow and additional handicap spaces. Parking next to the field is reserved for handicap. Staff parking is reserved in lot E.
Parking for Don Ridler Field House (Lot F, J, C), Southfield Ice Arena (on-site parking), and Franklin Athletic Club (on-site parking) are free.
A map of parking is below.